About me ( kishore kumar netala )


Hello there,

My name is Kishore Kumar Netala and I am a software professional with many roles.
  • Front End Developer
  • Back End Developer
  • Full Stack Developer
  • Python Developer
  • DevOps Engineer
  • Java Developer

I love programming and always do that. My Favorite  language is Python. I was a student of IIIT Nuzvid and that's the whole reason for my Skills.

I have designed and implemented the django web application rootjobs and which is now live with the help of my colleague.

I solved and participated some of the challenges in HackerEarth and my profile is Kish38.

kishore kumar netala
kishore kumar netala

My GitHub URL : kishore
KoderPlace URL : https://koderplace.com/users/4/kishore-kumar
Only very few of my projects are in GitHub and I am maintaining private repos in GitLab and in  BitBucket as well.

I started this blog to post some of my learnings of Python, Web Development, DevOps and also some cool stuff I found. I will start some series of videos or posts for various tutorials with real time experience. So stay tuned with my blog to get updates.

I also started a coders community to share code samples and some blogs, feel free to register and share your samples. https://koderplace.com

Happy Learning.


Contact
email : kishorekumarnetala@gmail.com
 

Comments

  1. Good information Kishore. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog is very useful and with well written articles.

    Great job Kishore.

    Keep rocking !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Kishore,I am in need of your professional help. I am willing to compensate accordingly for your help. I Exactly need this for my site and I am unable to get it done. how may I contact you for the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can email me on "kishorekumarnetala@gmail.com" to connect

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Python in DevOps

The Foreman and puppet combination

DevOps Common principles part 1 by kishore